ZPLAYZPLAY is active in 20 countries. Learn more
We offer extensive in game/app inventory at scale, and all sourced directly for guaranteed, premium quality. Our robust ad platform helps you target and promote in the most effective ways. Leverage features like automated deployment, advanced performance optimization and insightful reporting to maximize ROI on the fly.
Request your playable Ad now and our in-house studio builds your 3D mini game without outside assistance. We can launch your high performance playable ad campaign within 3 business days.*
We constantly improve our playable ads over their lifecycle and leverage split testing to ensure the most productive creatives are prioritized. We collect user interaction data from every ad session to iterate the ad unit for maximum conversion rate and post-install performance.
From Beijing to Berlin or Boston, these 3rd party monitoring platforms can help
ensure that your CPI conversions are properly tracked and credited to you.
High quality 3D playable ads are built and launched in just 3 business days. The interactive playable campaings outperform rewarded video campaings in conversions and user retention. The detailed analytics and reporting tools make ZPLAY Ads fully transparent and highly effective.Sign up
Create your account and request your interactive playable ad in a click of a button. Our platform enables the easiest and fastest playable ad deployment of the market.
Request your ad in a click of a button
Our in-house design studio delivers high quality and high performance playable experiences in a few days. No more endless developer meetings and 2 week-long waiting time for a 2D playable ad. We also build playable experiences for games that were excluded from playable products due to technical limitations (3D racing, action, etc.).
Have your ad delivered in a few days
Our interactive 3D playable ads are built for maximum user engagement and performance. We always deliver fun, snappy, highly interactive ad creatives within original UI elements and animations. Live campaign data underpins higher engagement and conversion rates, higher post-install rentention and LTV compared to rewarded videos.
Increase conversion and post-install performance
We automatically and frequenlty build multiple iterations for our ad campaigns, and test them against previous generations. The result is an optimized and highly effective ad creative that keeps evolving.
We build the first version in few days
Leverage insightful reporting and evaluate your campaign performance on a fully transparent analytics dashboard.
Get access to insightful reporting
ZPLAY Ads offer meaningful, interactive ads of the highest quality and earning power, offering superior eCPM revenue compared to rewarded video ads. The platform plays a crucial role in the monetization success of many apps globally, including in China.Sign up
ZPLAY has been offering ad monetization in mobile games for a several years now. Maybe you will recognize some of the titles we already service.
Become a monetization partner
More effective ads justify higher spends. ZPLAY Ads bring more top grossing game advertisers to you and deliver higher eCPM and fill rates compared to rewarded video ad providers.
Reach higher eCPM & fill rate
Integrate interactive ZPLAY 3D playable ads with MoPub, Admob Yumimobi or request direct access to the ZPLAY Ads SDK.
Integrate ZPLAY Ads into your app
ZPLAY 3D playable ads offer interactive, fully animated mini game experience tailored to the media consumption of modern mobile users. More interactive experiences reduce video ad blindness and results in less negative ad-related views in app stores.
Offer better ad experience in you app
ZPLAY is a globally active, mobile technology company offering game publishing, ad monetization and mobile marketing. With offices in China, Hong Kong, Korea, North America and Europe, we have a truly international team available to serve your needs.
Now in its 8th year of operation, ZPLAY has sourced games for Asia and global publishing from upwards of 20 countries. We have also been building powerful ad tech since the earliest days. Our mobile SSP and Exchange already monetize billions of ads per month.
ZPLAY Ads was created to build the next generation of playable ad platform. We offer many advantages over the legacy HTML5 playable ad marketing you may be familiar with. Check it out today!
"Let us know how we can help you succeed!"
Jack Ho, CEO
I. Scope of Application
This policy does not apply to the information collected through any third party services (“other third parties,” including but not limited to your trade counterparts, any third party websites and any third party service suppliers) accessed via our services. We bear no liability for the aforesaid third parties’ use of your personal information and any consequences thus caused. Please note that any third party may have its own privacy right protection policy; when you visit a website that is created by any third party, or use an app that is developed by any third party, you may see the Cookies or pixel labels set by such web page or app. Such Cookies or pixel labels are not controlled by us, and the use of them is not bound by this policy.
II. How we collect your personal information
We collect information as required by laws and regulations and to provide better and more personalized services for you and promote your user experience. When you provide us with the following information or use our services, it means that you agree to our collection of your information according to this policy. The types of information we collect are as follows:
1. Information that you provide us with
To meet the requirements of laws and regulations, and to provide more personalized and convenient services for you, we need to recognize your identity. When you register our account or use our relevant services, you need to fill, submit and/or provide your personal information in any other ways, including but not limited to your name, gender, date of birth, ID card number, surname on the passport, name on the passport, passport number, phone number, email box, receiver’s address and relevant additional information (e.g., the province or city, zip code in your address), bank account or account information of other payment tools, bill information (e.g., your credit card number, name of the credit card holder, validity term of the credit card), personal, vehicle and driving information (e.g., your name, company information, vehicle driving license, driver’s license and supervision card information).
Any text, photos, video clips or information in any other forms that you submit when ZPLAY Ads platform releases ZPLAY Ads contents may also include or be associated to your personal information.
You may choose not to provide some information, but you may thus be unable to use many of our featured services. Please understand that we use the information you submit in order to respond to your requirements, provide convenience for your use of our ads or other services, and improve information communication between you and our website.
2. Information we obtain in the process you use our services
To improve our service quality and user experience, we will maintain the information on your use of services and relevant ways of using it. Such information includes:
1) Device information
We will collect device-specific information (e.g., your hardware model, version of your operation system, exclusive device identifier and other mobile network information). ZPLAY Ads may associate your device identifier with your ZPLAY Ads account.
2) Log information
When you use our services or check contents that are provided by ZPLAY Ads, we will automatically collect some information and store such information in the service log. Such information includes:
3) Location information
When you use ZPLAY Ads services, we may collect and process information on your actual location. We will use different technologies like IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may provide relevant information (e.g., information that may help ZPLAY Ads know nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and base stations).
4. Cookie and similar technologies
When you visit ZPLAY Ads services, we and our cooperative partners will adopt various technologies to collect and store relevant information which may include the use of Cookie or similar technologies for the purpose of identifying your browser or device. When you interact with the services we provide our cooperative partners with (e.g., advertising services or ZPLAY Ads functions that may be shown on other websites), we will also use such technologies to collect and store information.
Your information which is collected by us from our cooperative partners, and the information we collect when you log in ZPLAY Ads may all be associated with your ZPLAY Ads account. All the information that is associated to your ZPLAY Ads account will be deemed by us as your personal information. In case you need more details on how to visit, manage or delete your information that is associated to your ZPLAY Ads account, please read the transparency and selection part of this policy.
3. Information from the third party
When you register a ZPLAY Ads account or use ZPLAY Ads services, we may, with your authorization, get your personal information from the affiliated parties, cooperative partners and other independent third parties. Such personal information includes but is not limited to your identity information, behavior information, trade information and device information. We will summarize such information to help us provide better and more personalized services for you or better prevent Internet frauds.
III. How we use your personal information
To provide services for you, improve our service quality and optimize your experience of our services, we will use your personal information in conformity with legal provisions or according to your authorization, and mainly use it for the purposes below:
1. Providing you with various services you use, and maintain and improve such services;
2. Recommending to you contents in which you may be interested, including but not limited to sending product and service information to you, or displaying to you personalized third party promotion information through the system, or sharing such information with our cooperative partners with your approval so that they may send to you information on their products and services. If you do not want to receive the above information, you may unsubscribe it with corresponding un-subscription function.
3. We may use your personal information to verify your identity, prevent, discover or investigate possible frauds or behaviors that endanger safety, illegal behaviors or behaviors that may violate the agreements that we sign with the affiliated parties, policies or rules so as to protect your, the other users’, ours and the affiliated parties’ legal rights and interests. We will use the information we collect from all services to provide, maintain, protect and improve such services, while developing new services and protecting ZPLAY Ads and ZPLAY Ads users. We will also use such information to provide customized advertising contents for you.
4. We will count the use of our services, and may possibly share such statistics with the public or any third party for the purpose of displaying the overall use tendency of our products or services. However such statistics do not include any of your identification information.
5. Inviting you to participate in investigations of our products and services;
6. Other purposes with your permission or authorization.
IV. Information you share
When using the services of ZPLAY Ads platform in a transaction, you inevitably need to reveal your personal information to the other party of the transaction or potential counterpart of the transaction, such as your contact information or postal address. Please properly protect your personal information and provide it to other people only when it is necessary. In case you discover any leakage of your personal information, especially leakage of your account or password, please contact ZPLAY Ads immediately so that ZPLAY Ads can take corresponding measures.
Public information refers to any information you voluntarily make public and share. Anybody can check or visit such information when they use or do not use ZPLAY Ads.
V. How we share your information
Your personal information is an important part that enables us to provide services for you, and we will follow legal provisions to bear the confidentiality duty to your information. Except in any of the following circumstances, we will not reveal your personal information to any third party:
1. When we’ve got your approval or authorization;
2. When the laws and regulations require so, or we are required or authorized to do so by the administrative or judicial authorities;
4. When the services your need can be provided or the dispute or controversy between you and other parties can be dealt with only by sharing your information under some circumstances;
5. According to legal provision and reasonable business habits, we will provide your information for necessary entities when we plan to merge with other companies, or are going to be acquired by the latter, or plan to conduct other acts in the capital market (including but not limited to IPO, issuance of securities), or we need to accept other entities’ due diligence investigation in other circumstances, but we will require such entities to take reasonable confidentiality measures over your personal information in ways such as signing confidentiality agreements with them.
6. When it is necessary to reveal your information to a third party because you violate the applicable laws or regulations, or relevant agreements you sign with us (including e-agreements that are signed online).
7. When it is for protecting our, our affiliated parties or our other users’ legal rights and interests.
With our business development, we may conduct mergers, acquisition, assets transfers or similar transactions with our affiliated parties and your personal information may be transferred as a part of such transactions. We will inform you of it before the transfer.
VI. How we protect the security of your personal information
To ensure your information safety, although no website can ensure absolute safety, we will make efforts to take various reasonable physical, electronic and management safety measures to protect your personal information to make sure that your personal information will not be leaked, destroyed or lost. We will take corresponding safety measures with existing technologies to protect your information, and provide a reasonable safety guarantee, and we will try our best to ensure that your information will not be leaked, destroyed or lost.
Please note that independent device information or information on keywords is data that can’t establish direct association with specific individuals; thus it is not personal information. If we combine such non-personal information with other information and use it to recognize the personal identities of natural persons, or use such non-personal information with personal information, such device information will be deemed as personal information in the period of combined use.
VII. How we keep your information
Your information and materials collected by us will be kept in our servers and/or our affiliated companies’ servers, and may be forwarded to the country or region you are located, or the place where such information and materials are collected, and will be visited, stored and shown in such place.
We will keep your personal information for a period necessary for realizing the purposes stated herein, unless such period is legally required or allowed to be longer.
VIII. How to access or update your personal information
You may check or update your personal information which you submit to us. If you think that ZPLAY Ads collects or uses your personal information in violation of the law, you may contact us through ZPLAY Ads customer service.
IX. How to use Cookie and web Beacon
1. The use of Cookie
Cookie is a text document that is stored by the webpage server in your visit device. The Cookie designated to you is exclusive, and will only be read by the Web server that sends the Cookie to your domain.
We use Cookie to help you realize personalization of your online experience and to enable you to get more relaxing access experience from us and our affiliated parties. For example, Cookie will help you transfer your information in your subsequent visits to our website, simplify the procedure of your filling your personal information (e.g., one-key login); provide you with preferred setting of safe shopping; help you optimize ads selection and interaction; protect the safety of your data, etc.
You have the right to accept or refuse Cookie. Most browsers will automatically accept Cookie, but you usually may revise your browser setting to refuse Cookie according to your own needs. If you choose to refuse Cookie, you may be unable to fully experience all functions of our website or some services you access.
2. The use of web Beacon
There are some electronic images (known as “single pixel” GIF documents or “web beacon”) on our web pages which help calculate the users of the web page, or visit some cookies. We use web beacons in the following ways:
(1) We calculate web counter hits by using web beacon on our website, and identify subscribed users by visiting cookie.
(2) We may provide personalized information on our website with the cookie information we access.
X. How we protect the minors’ personal information
XI. Notification and revision
The ownership of and right to operate all services provided by ZPLAY Ads (http://www.zplayads.com) reside in ZPLAY (Hong Kong) Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “ZPLAY Ads”). ZPLAY Ads has the right to revise the clauses hereof, and the revised agreement shall substitute the former agreement once it is released. Users may check the latest agreement at any time.
I. Service Contents
1. ZPLAY Ads provides advertisement production, advertising, data monitoring and other Internet ads-related network services for the users through the Internet and with its own system.
2. Users have the right to decide whether to register ZPLAY Ads accounts or not. After successfully registering a ZPLAY Ads account, it shall be deemed as agreeing such agreement. After successful registration, a user may use his user’s name (user’s email box) and password to log in relevant systems of ZPLAY Ads, and shall be responsible for all operations and behaviors under such user’s name and password after the login, and automatically bear all consequences caused directly or indirectly by the operations and behaviors under such user name.
3. Users shall understand and accept that ZPLAY Ads only provides network ads-related services, and that equipment for relevant network services (e.g., PCs, mobile phones, or other devices for accessing the Internet or the mobile Internet) and the fees thus arisen (e.g., telephone rate and expenses of surfing the Internet for getting connected to the Internet, telephone rate paid for using the mobile Internet) shall all be borne by the users themselves.
II. Change, Discontinuity or Termination of Services
1. For the specialness of network services, ZPLAY Ads retains the right to revise or discontinue its services at any time without notifying the users. ZPLAY Ads is entitled to exercise its right to revise or discontinue its services without being held liable for any user or third party that is not directly related.
2. Users may exercise the following rights in case they oppose the revision of this agreement or is dissatisfied with the services of ZPLAY Ads:
(1) Stop using the network services provided by ZPLAY Ads;
(2) Notify ZPLAY Ads to stop providing services to them through customer service hotline. After the services are stopped, users’ right to use ZPLAY Ads network services will terminate immediately. In such circumstance, ZPLAY Ads does not have the duty to deliver any unprocessed information or uncompleted services to the users or any third party which is not directly related.
III. Users’ Rights and Duties
1. If losing their passwords, users may reset their passwords through the link delivered to their registered email boxes. If discovering any circumstances where users’ names are used illegally or there are other safety loopholes, users shall immediately notify ZPLAY Ads.
2. Users have the duty to properly protect their ZPLAY Ads accounts, passwords, digital certificates and phone numbers that is bound to their accounts, as well as relevant bank accounts, credit card numbers that are affiliated to ZPLAY Ads, and the check code from ZPLAY Ads and/or the opening bank to the users, as well as all information and equipment related to their ZPLAY Ads accounts or their bank accounts that are related to ZPLAY Ads accounts. In case users change, suspend or terminate the use of the above information and/or equipment, or miss or leak the aforesaid information and/or equipment, users shall notify ZPLAY Ads in a timely way and promptly contact ZPLAY Ads for the latter to take measures such as unbinding, change or cancellation so as to reduce possible losses. ZPLAY Ads being notified or not, the losses caused for the aforementioned reasons shall be borne by the users themselves.
3. Users are not allowed to use this platform to jeopardize national security, leak state secrets, or infringe the legal rights and interests of the nation, the society and the citizens, or use this website to produce, reproduce and spread the following information:
4. Users are not allowed to register any ZPLAY Ads account in bad faith, including but not limited to registering a number of ZPLAY Ads accounts for profits, speculation, cashing or winning awards. Users are not allowed to embezzle other users’ accounts, either.
5. Users need to maintain the objectiveness of ads, and must not use ZPLAY Ads in any acts that are against the principle of good faith, including but not limited to participating in or organizing the compilation and distribution of false advertisements for benefits or behooves; conducting other irregular acts that affect the objectiveness of advertisements, or disturb the normal order.
6. Users are not allowed to use ZPLAY Ads as the venue, platform or medium for conducting illegal activities in any form. Without the authorization or licensing of ZPLAY Ads, users are not allowed to engage in any commercial activities in the name of this website, nor are they allowed to use ZPLAY Ads as the venue, platform or medium for business activities in any form.
In case users violate the above provision, ZPLAY Ads has the right to directly adopt all necessary measures, including but not limited to deleting the contents put up by the users, canceling the users’ profits from irregular activities, even investigating the users’ legal responsibilities via lawsuits.
IV. Confidentiality of User Information
1. User information refers to information that conforms to laws, regulations and relevant provisions, and is within the scope below:
(1) Users’ personal information they submit to ZPLAY Ads when applying for ZPLAY Ads accounts;
(2) Data of the users’ browsers or mobile phone terminals which ZPLAY Ads automatically receives and records when users use ZPLAY Ads services or visit ZPLAY Ads website, including but not limited to IP addresses, materials in website Cookie, and records of web pages which the users require to access;
(3) Users’ personal information which ZPLAY Ads obtains from its business partners;
(4) Users’ other personal information which ZPLAY Ads obtains through legal means.
2. Unless for statutory reasons or with users’ prior permission, ZPLAY Ads will not reveal to any third party users’ passwords, names, or phone numbers and other non-public information.
3. In the legal circumstances below, users’ personal information will be partly or fully revealed:
(1) When it is agreed by the users to reveal such information to them or other third parties;
(2) When such information can be revealed to the administrative or judicial organs or any legally provided thirty party according to laws and regulations, or at administrative request;
(3) Other information disclosure made by ZPLAY Ads according to relevant provisions of laws and regulations.
V. Intellectual Property and Other Rights
1. ZPLAY Ads does not transfer to, any third party, any rights or interests or ownership of this website or any contents of this website. All rights which are not clearly authorized to any third party shall all belong to ZPLAY Ads. Unauthorized use of any contents, services or materials of this website without clear permission of this agreement shall constitute breach of this agreement, and may violate laws and regulations on copyright, trademarks, patent and/or other aspects, in which circumstances ZPLAY Ads retains the right to bring lawsuits to any third parties (including units or individuals) that violate this agreement.
2. This company may revise and update this agreement at its own discretion. All changes of this agreement shall become legally effective the moment they are released, and apply to all visits to and use of this website. In case users continue using this website after the revised agreement is released, it means that they accept and agree such changes. Users shall check this web page on a regular basis to understand any changes hereof that are legally binding on the users.
Your message has been successfully sent. We will contact you very soon!